Avail Dental Exit Advisory Services is proud to introduce our bookkeeping services division Avail Bookkeeping Services, directed by the experienced Jim Konecsni.
We’ve heard time & time again, one of the biggest “headaches” when it comes to running a practice is trying to have someone inside or outside of the office reliably organize the bookkeeping for the accountant – it can take up so much time & resources inside the practice which is why Avail Bookkeeping Services was created.
“We want our bookkeeping division to enable clients to sharpen their business focus – & Jim’s services allow clients to keep control over their expenses by knowing exactly where to look & when.”
~ Darren Shanahan
Jim is highly qualified with a B.Admin from the University of Regina with a major in Financial Information Systems.
His previous roles provide him with extensive experience and as Business Manager with the Government of Saskatchewan for 32 years, his duties included budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, accounts payable, purchasing, shift scheduling for staff, support services (clerical, food services and maintenance) and HR administration.
He has also been a Controller for local business, where he was responsible for the payroll, accounts receivable (including invoicing customers), accounts payable (recording invoices from vendors), receipt of payment from customers, issuing payment to vendors, bank deposits and reconciliations, financial reporting, cash forecasting and remittances to Canada Revenue agency for Payroll Taxes and GST.
Avail Bookkeeping Services clients will have the ability to access the following services:
- Set up and maintain a chart of accounts
- Accounts receivable (Prepare and send customer invoices)
- Receive and record checks, cash and EFT payments from customers
- Accounts payable (Record vendor invoices and issue payment)
- Payroll processing and updating
- Bank deposits and reconciliations
- Enter all financial transactions and prepare journal entries as required into a database
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Issue remittances to CRA for Payroll Taxes and GST
- Prepare financial statements as required (income statement and balance sheet)