Avail’s Commitment during the Covid-19 Pandemic
We are experiencing uncertain and challenging times due to the COVID19 Pandemic for our friends, family and our world. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our family, friends, staff, clients and our community as a whole and we support all the measures aimed at containing the COVID -19 virus.
We remain open for business and our office phone lines, email and meetings will all be continued as planned. However, in the interest of physical distancing, we will be using digital means of communication where possible to continue these meetings to protect all involved. If we need to be on site for any reason we will take the utmost care to ensure all parties are safe and protected. Our staff are working from home for the time being, and we are able to continue to offer the same timely response you have come to expect from us at Avail.
Our goal is to continue to maintain a high level of service to our clients through this challenging time and to keep all files moving forward in an effort to be prepared for the end of the pandemic.
If you are interested in starting a new file we commit accomplishing this while using remote access software and digital meetings to review files and talk virtually face to face. We believe social contact is necessary to yours and our continued health so we will be doing all possible to connect by phone or virtual face to face so that interaction still takes place.
We understand that the closure of your dental offices, other businesses and the imposition of travel advisories and restrictions may have an impact on you and your business. We want you to know that we are here for you in your time of need. If you have any questions we are here to answer them as best as we can. This is a free service. We are happy to answer your question and talk with you to help alleviate your anxiety. We thank you for your continued support. We will get through this together.
If you need to quickly schedule a time to talk we invite you to book through our private link so you can pick a time that works best for your adjusted schedule: www.callwithavail.com
Helpful Links To Navigate Your Business And Employees
- What has COVID-19 Taught Us?
- If your employees can work, but are on reduced hours
- Business credit availability program
- Flexible tax payment filing schedule
- If your employees are working and revenue is down at least 15%-30%
- EI information
- CERB information
- Support for individuals
- Support for Businesses
Helpful Links To Navigate This Difficult Time
- Business Strategy: Developing a 30/60/90 day plan
- How to cope and thrive
- Canada: COVID-19 What Does This Mean for Your Dental Practice?
- Canada’s Six Biggest Banks Take Decisive Action to Help Customers Impacted by COVID-19
- BDO insights link
- COVID-19: How to apply for Alberta’s financial relief benefit – and who is eligible for it
- Ideas to Decrease Your Expenses During COVID-19
- That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief
- How To Isolate At Home
- Live Updates
- The Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy